FOR ALL EVENTS
FOR ALL EVENTS
We’re excited to be extending this invitation to you to join in some of the fastest and largest retail shopping events in the mid-South, The Market Shows, and experience the difference that sets us apart from all the others!
There are just a few steps You will need to take to get your application submitted.
1. Download the applications to the shows which you would like to apply.
2. Fill them out completely and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail to the address listed below, fax to 662.890.3918, or text a photo of the completed application pages to 901.949.1101.
3. Photos must be submitted with your application. These need to be emailed to email@example.com. Photos should be: 1 of booth set up, and 2 of products.
That is all you need to do. We will notify you within a week of acceptance into an event.
1. We limit the numbers of merchants that we can accept into each category.
2. Wholesale companies are not permitted. These are retail shows.
3. We are no longer accepting direct sales companies.
Our parent company, MidSouth Media Group, opened it’s doors the early part of 1999 and has since grown into a multi-media company diverse in the marketing and advertising needs of its clients. Today, MidSouth Media Group holds some of the most successful and widely anticipated shopping events for women coming from all across the Southern region. Each show attracts 7,000 to 15,000 and more eager shoppers looking for the hippest and hottest in fashion, accessories, home décor, gourmet foods, health, beauty and more.
These are some of the largest and well attended shopping events in the region! Our current shows include - Spring Markets of Memphis, TN and Jackson, MS; Mistletoe Merchants of Memphis, TN, and Nashville, TN; and Holiday Market of Memphis, TN.
Always thinking outside the box helps us to serve your needs better. Always listening, always evolving, always growing your business and ours - that’s our business!
We look forward to having you as a part of our MidSouth family!
Kristi Rowan, President