Vendor Move in Packet Information
Spring Market of Memphis, TN
All fields are required
Name Badge Request
Silent Auction Item
Each merchant is required to participate in the silent auction. Items are to be valued between $50-$100. The Silent Auction is held both Friday night and Saturday morning with proceeds benefitting a local charity. Please bring your silent auction item with you at time of set up.
Each merchant is required to donate a $25 gift certificate as a door prize. These certificates will be used for promotion in social media and other media outlets, as well as during the show. Those that are awarded will only be used during the show. Midsouth Media Group will have these preprinted for the show with your company name and booth number.
APRIL 5-7, 2019
(This contains electrical, phone, internet, decorator services, hotel information, and all other necessary forms.)
Social Media Graphics
To help ensure the success of our vendors, we offer free of charge, a variety of items to help promote your business at the shows.
1. $2 OFF COUPONS - These can be distributed to your customers at events prior to our show.
2. POSTERS - 8"x10" which can be hung at your shop and various places of business.
3. MAGAZINES - 8.5" x 11" Show magazines for the event, which can be distributed through your shop.
4. CALENDAR CARDS - Business size cards that contain the 2019 Market Show schedule for 2019.
5. SHOW TICKETS - Each vendor will be shipped (2) General Admission Show Tickets to be used to promote your business at the Show. Use on Instagram, Facebook, etc. Create an online contest, give-a-way. Get Creative!
6. FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT - Special rate for a full page advertisement in our show magazine. Full page rate for the price of a half page. $950 Full page ad for $550.
7. SEND US IMAGES - Send images that we can use to help promote your business. Close up photos of items work best. Similar to an Instagram or Facebook picture.
Yes, I have read the Welcome Letter!
Yes, I have read the Market Rules
EXHIBITOR RENTALS - Tables, chairs, carpet.
Yes, I have read the Hicks Rental Packet.
(Click here for a printable version of the packet)